It’s Back! AMHA is pleased to announce details for U11 Development Program;
- Led by AMHA Technical Director, Shawn Newhook
- Program will consist of high energy skills and drills sessions for players registered on an AMHA U11 team (priority will be given to IHL team players)
- Capacity 24 skaters, registration will be done on first come first served basis commencing 12 Noon, Wednesday November 16
- All sessions will take place at DF Barnes Arena, 244B Pennywell Road, Fridays 4:30-5:30 PM
- Dates: Nov 25, Dec 2, Dec 9, Dec 16, Dec 23; Jan 6, Jan 13, Jan 20, Jan 27; Feb 3, Feb 10; Feb 17
- Program cost: $175 per player for 12 sessions
To register, please email Justin Clark, Executive Director (JClark@AvalonCeltics.com) after 12:00 Noon Wednesday November 16. We will accept registrations in the order received to a maximum of 24 players.
Program participants will be set up with an invoice in your TeamSnap account that can be paid online via credit card / Paypal, etc. Please connect with Justin Clark should you prefer to pay with cash or cheque.
Go Celtics Go!